8.02.2553

Dog's memory

Wel well well, this time for me!! Say "Hi" with every one, I just want to tell you about my memory. My name is S-tang. I'm around 4 years old. My boss, her name is Run. Well, now I'm at home with a big family in Chiang Mai. Run bought me from Chiang Rai. I just look at her eyes and do some cute thing that I think she will buy me from the shop. Haha. She love me!! 


I'm so small, everyone said I look like a mouse

I stay with Run all time at Chiang Rai everyday every night... I love Chiang Rai. I run everyday at the big yard of Mea Fah Luang University. Around 1 year, I move to Chiang Mai and stay with Run's mom. I love Mom alot because she feed me all time that I want to eat. and her cook so yummy!! I love chicken. I can eat it everyday. 



Well, everyone said I'm a boy But I'm not!!!!! I'm just a girl that look like a boy ;) Run try to teach me to be a boy. I don't know why, but I think it's okay for me. eiei
At mom house I met friends


His name is Mu-Yong. He's nice but little bit lasy. He love to sleep and jump to the fish bowl and try to eat a fish at that bowl too. He's funny. Haha


Here, in English means Purse. she so quiet. some time she try to bark me, some time bite me - -' But I think I like her. why? because she always protect mom and dad. she never fear with any animal on the world!!! she bite and bite and bite evrythung except shoes. Haha
she have 3 babys and they so nice too :) we are friend!

why i got pink in my lag??? because I got a big accident with a red car. well, it's long story...I just remember that Run cry a lot.

Last friend that I met is Browny. he is nice but he bark a lot! every night. no no no every time. but I love to adventure with him. He think that every where has mosters. it's crazy. Haha. It's fun too!!

He look old!! haha. Just a little bit eiei

Well, Time is change, we move to a new house. Big and Big!! and some of my friends they gone and not come back again... sad

Just a few year I became a mom. I got a little girl. My lovely daughter, her name is Lucky or Chok-Dee. She so lucky that survive. Because I'm so smalle and I can't birth her sister. 
It's sad for us T^T

that is mom's hands. she so so so small 


and then she become bigger and bigger than ME!!


3 ความคิดเห็น:

.._Gikies & Friends_.. กล่าวว่า...

" when i was ... " 555

Dolphin In The Wind กล่าวว่า...

Satang wrote it by itselves ??? Ha Ha

Runla กล่าวว่า...

what?? and why you 555 to me ?? eiei