8.11.2553

Little Japan 2010


I love the beautiful thing, beautiful place, a wonderful culture etc and etc all that can make me happy. Well, yesterday Him back to Bangkok back to his house and he go to the mall near his house. He found this!!! Little Japan. I want to be there but I can't, Sad for me. Because I love Japan, it's so wonderful and cute. Here are some picture from Him

Welcome to Little Japan 2010



Many shop for buy Japan's food


Kimmidoll




It's so cute!!!





That is my name!! RUN


Thank you so much Him for the picture that made me want to be there with you  :)

P.s See more the reals Japan from The cherry blossom girl. You will love Japan like Me

2 ความคิดเห็น:

Dolphin in the wind กล่าวว่า...

That was funny who wear sweater name "Run". I just saw iit when you said HaHa

Runla กล่าวว่า...

Haha, because I always with you!!