8.12.2553

Mother's day

Well, 12th August is the Thai mother's day. It's a holiday for Thai people too. this year is around 4 days. S, Rin come bcak home and stay with us. In the morning, we have some thing special for Mom. we went to the market buy alot thing that we want. Mom got a glasse, it's a gift from us. But it's not so special because she choose by herself. Ha-ha.
The best present that we give it to her is a BOOK and a Card from us; Rin, Nick, Elyssa and I. and we took for long time to choose the best one for her. She look so Happy and Shy and gonna Cry too. I don't have a good picture when we give it to her because it's a bedtime for us, sorry.
But I have a picture of the present and I have a picture of us for cooking time for mom and dad. Rin and Elyssa dance for excecise before dinner time too. Ha-ha. I will show you soon ;)
Well, mother's day It's a good day for us again.

I love you, Mom :)

Jasmine is the flower for the Thai mother's day because it's smell sweet and have flower all year. It's like the love from mom, she love you everyday and every years. Moreover, her love so sweet and lovely too.

P.s today it's rain again and it's wind too. Not so hot.

2 ความคิดเห็น:

Dolphin in the wind กล่าวว่า...

I just went to every where with my mom today too ^^

Runla กล่าวว่า...

Have fun and HAPPY alot, right? ^^