8.18.2553

More PIE

Well, I LOVE PIE!!! I gonna be fat soon belive me!!! Because I eat it everyday. and everytime that I want. Until now I cook it around 4-5 times, I can't remember. Haha. I think it so so so so delicious. Mom like it too, She always ask me "Did you made PIE?". She love to eat it. She said it's not so sweet, I can eat.
We try to use a cup. Like Pie should be, eiei Here are the picture for the Mango Pie (again!!!) YUMMY!!!!! ;)
หนูรักพาย!!! หนูจะอ้วนแล้ว เร็วๆนี้เลยล่ะ เชื่อเถอะ เพราะว่า หนูกินพายทุกวัน และทุกเวลาเลยด้วย จนถึงตอนนี้น่ะ ก็ 4-5ครั้งได้แล้วมั้ง จำไม่ได้แล้วอ่ะ ฮาๆ ก็มันอร่อยย ยย ย ยย  แม่ชอบกินพายเหมือนกัน แม่ถามว่า ทำพายมั๊ย? แม่รักที่กินพาย แม่บอกว่ามันไม่หวาน กินได้  คราวนี้มาลองแบบถ้วยกัน ในแบบที่พายควรจะเป็น อิอิ เนี้ย รูปของพวกเรา กับ พายมะม่วง อีกแล้ว!!! อร่อย!!!

 Elyssa with making a Pie 
ลิซ่า กำลังทำพาย

 Add Mango!!
ใส่มะม่วงลงไป

 One mango with coconut milk, one mango, cinnamon, coconut milk!!!
อันหนึ่งมีมะม่วงกับกะทิ ส่วนอีกอันมีมะม่วง อบเชยแล้วก็กะทิ!!!


 DONE!!!
 เสร็จแล้ว!!!

It's so so so Aroi!!! 
มันอร่อยมากๆ!!!

Time to eat!! Look at Nick, Haha
ถึงเวลากินแล้ว!! ดูหน้านิกสิ ฮาๆ

P.s I writing in Thai because for my mom and dad and for some people that want to learn Thai, eiei
ปล. หนูเขียนภาษาไทย เพราะว่าสำหรับ แม่กับพ่อ แล้วก็สำหรับคนที่อยากเรียนภาษาไทย อิอิ

2 ความคิดเห็น:

Dolphin in the wind กล่าวว่า...

ลิซ่าทำขนมเก่งมากอ่า ตะลึง ตึงๆ

sunrinko กล่าวว่า...

ขนมน่ากินอ่ะ อยากกินจังเล้ยยยยย~~~