8.11.2553

Big Big Change 4 our Family

When I saw a new house building I think about my house, yes our house that we stay now. It's a big big big change for us. Well, we move from the old house; small, a lot of tree, and I stay there for long time.



 It's look old but I love it because we got good memory here

We move because we sold it for some one and some reason. We move, I move too. because I 'm the first year at Mea Fah Laung University at Chiang Rai. I stay at Chiang Rai for 4 years but I still comeback home and take a photos for our new house. 
Well, I can't start at the first building like Nick n Elyssa house Because our house area it's not use to be  house but use for dad work. 

I will start it from here:


It's look like a house, and yes! it's so big that means we have alot work too. They build the pole and the wall and we have 2 level for this house. I came back house with the answer "what should we do with the roof? and what color we will should? " and I got this for mom and dad. 

Yes!! colorful:) I don't want the roof that look so boring.

I will show you all, what going on with our house. Come to see some more picture inside the house. 

the front of the house and the step to up stair 
 and then
and then

Well, it's not so fast like just see to picture. We use for long time to build it.

The step it's not beautiful, Dad and mom make some thing more for it. I think it's so so so so hard work.



Mom and Dad with the first step at the second level



 Now here it's done!!! and Browny can steep too. Ha ha
 Dad and mm want some thing more than this and then they did it again and we got THIS for the step!! 

It's made from wood and it's so pretty too... WOW!!

You want to see more?? I will show you more!! eiei Place that we always stay and take relax with the wind is here

well, look at the floor first. I will start with it :) 

we can not do anything with sand n the floor, you can't sit and take relax there. Then Mom n Dad did it again. 

Dad move something from the garden.

Then take it to here

Dad n Mom do it step by step, by hand

and Then

eating time!!
It's not beautiful again Mom she want more and we did it AGAIN. Last year we build this

Mom n dad so tried with this because it's so big. He steep on the floor.

Mom steep on the floor with S-tang

Dad dace with Chok-Dee. Haha


Look at her!! She said Dad, please let's me go. Haha

Well, I think this story will take for long long long long time. I promise I will update it soon; as soon as I can. I forgot to tell you that this house, they always keep building and do it by themselves, step by step. It's a Big project and a Big change. 

P.s Build a house it's not easy to do but it's happy to say that We build it by ourselves.

1 ความคิดเห็น:

Dolphin in the wind กล่าวว่า...

So so long story haha but it was excited that you build your house by your self