8.14.2553

Flood!!!!!!!!!!!

Today in the morning around 6 o'cock, Dad said "wake up!!! flood!!" and WHAT??? I don't understand and then sleep again. Haha because I think it's impossible!! We got flood around 5-6 years ago and I don't think it will coming again. BUT IT'S COMING TODAY. so excited. Then I wake up and we go to see it, I means the water river with Rin and Elyssa.

No water around here, it's not coming yet

The river




well, we know that it will coming soon. so, we move everything up and upper






They try to protect a house by sand bag


You want to see the flood? Yes! it's coming


In front of our house is the road that all the water comeing and look like river and its so strong. and what about our house??

Little water coming...

S-tang

Nick n Elyssa house; water go to the hole again...sorry

OH!! my fish...

My garden, water will come to crash them

she fear at the water


after move evreything, fish, cements then we take a walk and sightseeing aroung our house, and here are the picture of us :)











and one mission that we done is HELP Browny from the water

He try to swim and get back to house but can't

Super mom!! haha

Then back to home! eiei
It's a BIG day agian, I don't want to think about tomorrow for clean it!!!

3 ความคิดเห็น:

Dolphin in the wind กล่าวว่า...

ฮ่าๆๆๆ น้ามท่วมๆๆๆ เด็กๆว่ายน้ามกันสนุกสนานเรย

Elder Peterson กล่าวว่า...

Run, we love reading and seeing your blog - thank you!

Runla กล่าวว่า...

*น้ำสกปรกจนเด็กดำปี๊ดเลยอะ ไม่ไหวๆ 555

*Thank you so much, your comment make me HAPPY eiei :D