8.09.2553

Grown-Up

I have to take care a lot of fish in my garden. I have a orange fish but mix with yellow color. we call the balloon fish. and other kind of fishes. We bought it for long time ago. and now is 3 months ago, some are die and some still alive and happy in the small bowl. A few of them have a baby. But their mom love to eat them. I don't know why. may be because I forgot to feed them??? = =* kind of sad but it's real. Then my big mission is move them to another bowl for their better life. Ha-ha. Until now is around 2 months ago. I took photos of them but forgot to upload to the computer. i will show you next time. But here are some picture, the day that I move them to a new place. New place new life with out parents.

it's new place


They are black and yellow color

I let's it free ;)


Happy with a new place 
Now they grown-up a lot, they are not just a baby. They can alive with out parents, Ha-ha because they are a fish!! and in a few month, I have to move them to a new place or may be not??? if I forgot them again...
P.s Few day i will show you a new photos of them :)

1 ความคิดเห็น:

Dolphin in the wind กล่าวว่า...

Then Fish gonna be fish for spa