8.16.2553

Khanom again n again

I and Elyssa cook something again. well, I love to eat "sweet thing" I means Khanom in Thai word. Elyssa said we can make a pie with out egg because we are vegetarian. So , we try to made it with a small oven that we have. (My house never cook bakery before!! so, we don't know how to cook it, but Elyssa know. YES!! I happy that she love to cook eiei ) Let's see the first is "Mango PIE"

 Aroi Mak Mak !!! I love it a lot!!!
and next is the Thai Khanom "Bua loi"



Boiled with the water

Prepare for everyone;6 people for today :)

Add coconut milk, yummy!!!
and then time to eat!! (again haha)


Rin; my sister :)

They cook food, we cook Khanom. BE FAT!!!  Haha :)

3 ความคิดเห็น:

.._Gikies & Friends_.. กล่าวว่า...

oh !! เอาเตาอบไหนมานิ?? ไม่เหนเคยเหนเลย หืออ?

Dolphin in the wind กล่าวว่า...

บัวลอยยยยยยย เจ้าเพื่อนยากกก ทำไมจากกันเร็วเกินไป บัวลอยเจ้าอยู่ที่ไหน ในปากรันไง ฮิมอยากกินบัวลอยยย บัวลอยยยยยย อ๊ากกกกก

ปล.คิดถึงนะจ๊ะ อิอิ

Runla กล่าวว่า...

*เตาอบสมัยเด็กแล้ว ก็คิดว่าทำขนมไม่เปงกันไง เลยเก็บเข้าโกดังอะ 555

*วันหลังทำให้กินน่ะ เอามั๊ย? แต่ไม่มีไข่หวานน่ะจ๊ะ ปล.คิดถึงเทอเสมอน่ะคะ