8.05.2553

Vegetarian cookie and the park


Today we made vegetarian cookie!!! well, I forgot to tell you that Elyssa and I, we are vegetarian for 3 months. I just don't want to kill an animal. so, i'm being vegetarian. and my mom, she is vegetarian around 3 years. 
cookie is so delicious, so sweet and it's yummy. it's a cocoa cookie. We (Him, Elyssa and I) cook it with the pot. Mix everything together. Sugar, Soy milk, Cocoa, Margarine, peanut butter and etc etc. Elyssa said we should to wait for it around 2 hours for made it dry. and it will ready for eat. Here are some picture of us :)






We wait for the cookie, then we going to the park near our house. Just fro exercise. The park have a lot of fun. Here are some picture of the park 
I bike and Elyssa bike too, but Him running to the park for exercise!! I took S-tang with me...  It's was so fun and S-tang so happy. She run follow Him and try to exercise. May be? Haha but i'm happy with that because she a little bit fat ;) i just want her to exercise and happy. 





S-tang try to follow Him 

I believe I can fly, Haha





Him play with S-tang

S-tang, she's so cute!!!


This place is not so big but it's so green and relax:)

S-tang with a cow, eiei

and I try to exercise, just a few minutes 

1 ความคิดเห็น:

Dolphin in the wind กล่าวว่า...

Run exercise O_o' Really!!!