8.05.2553

Mom's Birthday

28th July is mom's birthday. We cook some vegetarian food for her. but today we have a guests. They come to visit us. Alex and his girlfriend from BYU, USA. Last year, Alex stay with my family around 3 months. He just come to visit mom's birthday before he going to Phuket with his girl. 


It's a busy day for me because I don't have time to prepare everything for mom. I just go to buy some ingredient for cook. and we (I and Him) buy some thing for mom too :)
we made a green curry for our guests. Yes! it's not vegetarian. Sweet and sour, Yum for mom and Mango. Haha We eat a lot! Here are some picture of that day :)


Our food 



Mom happy with her meal

Mom and Dad

We give mom a birthday card and some present

Haha ;)
well, we are full and happy with this day

2 ความคิดเห็น: