7.31.2553

Now with the movie

Now, I sit beside my boyfriend. We watch a good movie together. It's compilcated. It's so so so good ever!! I love n it. Why I love it that? because of her!! she is the best ever that I seen. Meryl Streep. I love her cook, her kitchen, her garden and her act in the movie, like Julie & Julia. It's good movie that you should to watch!!

she make me wanna cook and have a small vegetables garden, beautiful kitchen in my hosue in the future. I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT :) Just only our plan for future. eiei 




So good! I will watch it again and again :)

3 ความคิดเห็น:

.._Gikies & Friends_.. กล่าวว่า...

I watched it 4 times!! I loved it ^___^

Dolphin In The Wind กล่าวว่า...

I love this Movie But I Hate That Guy in this movie. So complicated Ha Ha

Runla กล่าวว่า...

well, it's just the act so you hate him that means he so good at act eiei, it's so fun and happy to watch it!!!