7.15.2553

Mini burger


Our house is home stay. We have a room that foreigners can stay and eating with us every meal. We are host family in the program of BYU from USA. Now we have the student from Utha. They name Nick and Elyssa. In Thai, we call them “FARANG”. We take care and think that everyone in this family is family :) We are happy with it a lot. We have a lot of time for fun and enjoy with eating.

Well, I try to make a mini burger at home with Yink for lunch. We go to buy a chickens and vegetables for burgers.
Every Thai people love to eat Sum-Tum. And me too. I love it a lot. Its test spicy but it’s so delicious!! Then I ate it with burger. Everyone said it’s impossible to eat Thai food with farang food. Haha What ever I love’ in :) and I’m happy to eat with that.
Here are some pictures of us ;)



Sum-Tum and Mini burger


Nick-Elyssa



ME

Dad-Yink

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: