7.20.2553

University in garden

University in garden or university in the park, we call it for our University; Mae Fah Luang University. Why they called like that because of it’s in the garden and beautiful too ;) I love to take a rest with my friends at front of the Mae Fah; the mother of the King. We can see view of this University and moreover that they have a lot of shop to buy a delicious food. Ha-ha. This place is all green. It becomes green and green every year. You can see how people doing. I mean a student doing. They come to chat, meeting, eating, reading etc etc etc.


 

 
 
Mea Fah Luang
 
 
And we are here for eating and eating and eating and chat with my old friends ;) we ate a Tempura. It’s so delicious and cheap, just $1 you will get 6 pieces of shrimp tempura. I’m so happy to eat it :)




enjoy eating :)




I LOVE MEA FAH LUANG

Ps. We got a new hair cut. Haha ;)

1 ความคิดเห็น:

Dolphin in the wind กล่าวว่า...

Love Mae Fah Luang!! What about Me O_o' just kidding

Ps I love you both ^^