7.15.2553

Enjoy being Model

My shop is not only made me enjoy to made handmade products but it also made my family and my friend enjoy being a model. Ha-ha. It’s so fun to do something like that. We are just normal Thai peoples. I mean we love to do the way that we think it’s a great way and it’s not effect to anyone.

Well, our product that we can joy with. It is the parasol. It’s so fun to do but it hard to take beautiful pictures. They are some picture that we did.




We took this product at my house; our garden. The model is my friend; Gik with a short hair. It’s a long time ago because now she got a long long hair.


Next, she is my cousin. Her name is Nam-tan. She took photo with a 14 inch parasol. But she’s so skinny. It made my parasol bigger than it should be. Ha-ha




    
With my dog


ME


My mom took photo with a parasol and my dogs. First time I’m being a model but then she become a model ;) everyone said why you don’t prepare clothes for the model. Ha-ha. Because she doesn’t think she will become my model for my shop. But I love her smile.

We prepare for take photos of Thai fabric parasol. It’s so beautiful and we have many color of it. (Customer has to contact me which one their wanted) I take photos with my boyfriend at Tha Phae Gate; the famous place in Chiang-Mai.



Then become a spider man



The parasol is the same size; 17 inch. But it’s little bit big for me.

It’s an Asia style for take a photo ;)

2 ความคิดเห็น:

Rupinder กล่าวว่า...

Models are not only for the modeling they have also their personal life they have to go ahead in their life and career.


become a model

Runla กล่าวว่า...

Yes!! that right :)