7.15.2553

ELIZABETH WHITE PARASOL

♥This product is customized order from Elizabeth ♥ My little shop on ETSY, name is Bigbangzola. I spend my free time to made handmade product and I enjoy with it a lot. Well, I will talk about my first Pre-order product. It’s a white parasol 17 inch. My customer, her name is Elizabeth from America.

She orders me to embroider a bears and stars with clouds with different colors as same as one of my product; a little white bag made from local Thai cotton with my design and embroider by hands.

My ideas for sewing this product, they are:
♥ Brown for bears
♥ Blue and dark blue for clouds
♥ Yellow and Pink for stars

♥Green for anything
With 6 colors of pearl cotton, It will take about 5-7 days (average thought 6 days) for sew it. After she said YES, then I start to embroider it.


And the best thing for my shop is our parasol is entirely handmade. Because of my family has been making parasol for over 50 years. My grandfather makes wooden framework and handle from bamboo. For the body of it made form local white Thai cotton with 8 components. Every step and materials are neatly handmade 100% :)






♥ I made special thing for her on free bag. JUST ONLY FOR HER.
When she got it, I’m so happy because she LOVE my handmade product. She is a nice customer ;)
I hope you like my handmade product ♥♥♥

P.s. Why I share this post for you? Because of I want you to see my first pre-order; how pretty of it. I’m proud to embroider it by hands.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: