7.31.2553

A big fish bowl


We have a free time at home around 4 days. My house has many fish bowls in my garden. And it’s dirty. I think I wanna do some fun thing with it that, so I want to clean a big fish bowl. Well, it’s not easy to do it that because of it’s so big big and big. We use all morning time to clean it. It’s a BIG day. Ha-ha





We find a big scorpion. It’s so big!!!!!!!!

Thank for Him to help me a lot with this work; it’s so hard for me. And I think he like to stay in the big clean water.


Now, you can see a fish in the pretty bowl. eiei Beautiful!!!

After that we celebrate with pancakes and waffle that we made and it’s delicious. Yummy!!



Work a lot and then break with a delicious sweet. You will get more power.


4 ความคิดเห็น:

elyssa กล่าวว่า...

you are too too adorable!

don't go to bangkok! ; )

Runla กล่าวว่า...

55 Thank you so much! well, I'm not sure that I will go or not :) don't worry about that

Dolphin In The Wind กล่าวว่า...

In the water so cool

kuckoi กล่าวว่า...

ทำไงให้บ่อปลาใสขนาดนั้นอ่า T.T แพนเค้กน่ากิน