7.18.2553

Rainny @ CR


I'm at Chiang Rai with my sister and my boy friend for take a rest; around 1 week.  I want to find some idea for create some cute thing for my shop or whatever.  Everyday here are rainning alot. I can't go any where. I just stay at dormitory and play internet all time. Yesterday I go some place around my Universitywith my sister. It's a temple. This Temple is top to the montain. here are some photos of us. The sky, it's not beautiful because it's rain alot.

The way to go up to the temple. we need to wear long. It's a polite and it's Thai culture.




you can see all my University view from this point.  and this she is ;)


This is another way that can go to the top.


Rainbow!


Then go back dormitory! well, I come to CR and stay here 2-3 days. nd This is first pic of my boyfriend ;)

>////< with his food. I don't see him for 1 month because he travel to China and stay with his family. Long time...

2 ความคิดเห็น:

Dolphin in the wind กล่าวว่า...

All days with you are my happy days ^^

Runla กล่าวว่า...

Thx so much :) I'm Happy to be with you tooooooo