7.30.2553

Cat Sticker


I got some idea from the cat in my dormitory. It’s so cute. And he tries to get in my room. And play with the carpet. I don’t know why he loves to play it that. Then I just want to do some more products about the cat. So I made the cat sticker with water color pencils. It just only color that I have at that time. Printed on the white paper and then cut it, stick it with the sticker :) it’s a handmade product and the original printed. Here are some of picture of this product that I made.


 then cut it!

 here are all that I done

I separate this product be 2 set. First set A for 17 pieces and Set B for 19 pieces. They are all with a cute color and it’s so cheap, just only $2.

 Set A


 Set B

It's so cute  :)
 Hope you like my handmade product.


1 ความคิดเห็น:

Dolphin in the wind กล่าวว่า...

Your stickers are so so cool!!! I wish it will be sold out as soon as possible ^^