7.06.2553

Crazy’s Roses

Sometime I think that it’s so good to like/love some special thing in this world. Some love a teddy bear, etc, etc… And I try so hard to find one. What’s I like?? Because of I always like everything around me. Finally I got this! I LOVE the beautiful/Pretty thing all around the world. Haha WHY? Because of they are beautiful and people should to love it.


Rose is the best beautiful flower ever that I seen. Red, Pink, Yellow, White, etc... I love it all. Like a little Crazy of it. Every color has their meaning.
Like Pink’s roses: Grace and Gentility, the rose of sweet thoughts.
Send deep pink roses to show your appreciation & gratitude; saying "Thank you" Send light pink roses to convey admiration and sympathy
And Lavender’s roses: Love at first sight and enchantment
Send lavender roses of course, to convey the message of your "love at first sight" with that special someone. You can nevertheless also send them if you would like to make a special impression.

I like this meaning but I didn’t see the lavender’s roses before…

(I’m not thought the meaning by myself. I just copy it from internet ;p thank you for http://www.loveletterbox.com/meaning_of_roses.htm )

Well, I found some roses from ETSY.com My lovely website. Thank you so much. You make me MET and HAPPY with the beautiful thing around the world.

debbiechoo.etsy.com

leapinggazelle.etsy.com The last one is the beautiful roses from my lovely boyfriend >////<

1 ความคิดเห็น:

Dolphin in the wind กล่าวว่า...

I Love your Blog But I love You More So Cheer up! Ma Love ^^