7.08.2553

Try to be Chef

I love to EAT! And I like to cook. Yesterday I try to be chef at home for our dinner. I just think about the Easy menu. Then I go this…





I cook the chicken with the chili sauce, tomato sauce, pepper, oil, little bit sugar, and lime. It’s so so so easy to cook. Just mix it together. Haha





And the best thing for Thai food is cook with herbs. For this menu, I cook with a lime leaf. Smell so good. Test a little bit sour. Confirm by Nick, Elyssa and my dad ;) Except my mom because of she is vegetarian.











After this meal, we go to watch movie at the Airport plaza. @ Major Cineplex. Because today it so cheap. Just only 60 baht. ($2) and this is the first time of my mom in the theater. She wanna see Jeden Smith for the KARATE KID!!!
It was a good movie and I love it. When we done I feel like I can be kung fu. Waaaa Hoooo…haha. Who said it’s not good? You should try!





Kung fu is the beautiful fighting and it also art with nature


here are some pic of us ;)

before going to theater


popcorn, just $2; around 60 baht ;)

Mom and dad look so happy with it. it's made me Happy too :)

2 ความคิดเห็น:

Dolphin in the wind กล่าวว่า...

วันหลังต้องทำให้ฮิมมีี่คุงกินด้วยน้าาา ที่ร๊ากจ๋าาา อิอิ

เป็นกำลังใจให้เสมอนะจ๊ะ บล๊อกน่ารักจัง จุ๊กกรู้

Ps.I love you

Dolphin in the wind กล่าวว่า...

บรรทัดเดียวเป็นเรื่องเรย ฮ่าๆๆๆ จุ๊ฟๆ คิดถึงนะจ๊ะ