9.02.2553

Fairy pumpkin card

I'm so sorry that I didn't blog because I'm sick and so so so so SICK! Well, I feeling good now. and I have a news to tell you  that I will move to Bangkok this Sunday. I will not stay at home with parents for a while, may be 2-3 months I will come back home. I'm so so so sorry about the Nick n Elyssa's house, because I will not have time to update about it. But if I back home I will!

หนูขอโทษที่ไม่ได้เขียนบล๊อกเพราะว่า หนูป่วย แต่ตอนนี้หนูสบายดีแล้ว แล้วก็มีเรื่องอยากจะบอก หนูจะไปกรุงเทพวันอาทิตย์นี้ หนูจะไม่ได้อยู่บ้านกับพ่อและแม่สักพัก อาจจะสองถึงสามเดือน ที่หนูจะกลับมาบ้าน หนูขอโทษเรื่องบ้านของนิกกับลิซ่าด้วย เพราะหนูคงไม่มีเวลาเขียนถึงมัน แต่ถ้าหนูกลับมา หนูจะเขียนถึงมันแน่นอน!

and Today I want to show you some product that I painted . It's a Fairy Pumpkin Card. I painted before I sick but I didn't have to show you on blog. Ha-ha.  Here it is :) วันนี้หนูอยากจะอวดสินค้าของหนูที่หนูเพ้นท์ มันคือ Fairy Pumpkin Card หนูวาดมันก่อนที่หนูจะป่วย แต่หนูไม่มีเวลาที่จะเอามาลงบล๊อกให้ดู ฮาๆ นี้ไง :)


almost done! เกือบจะเสร็จแล้วล่ะ



Done!! eiei เสร็จแล้ว อิอิ
Buy it here ซื้อได้ที่นี่ 
 
Size is 5x5inch. it's a card. ขนาดคือ 5คูณ5นิ้ว มันคือการ์ด
P.s If you want me to write down something in this card, you can contect me. and I will do it for you :) ถ้าต้องการให้หนูเขียนอะไรลงไปบนการ์ดก็บอกหนูได้ เดี๋ยวหนูจะทำให้ค่ะ :)
I hope you like my handmade product ♥♥♥ หนูหวังว่าคุณคงจะชอบงานฝีมือของหนูน่ะคะ

4 ความคิดเห็น:

Dolphin In The wind กล่าวว่า...

นางฟ้าน่ารักจัง ถ้าให้ฮิมวาดคงไม่ทันได้เป็นนางฟ้า คงกลายเป็น คนเส้น แน่ๆ ฮ่าๆๆ

Runla กล่าวว่า...

แหม ลองดูสิคะ เนอะๆ สู้ๆจ๊ะ

Elder Peterson กล่าวว่า...

Run,
We love reading your blog and seeing all the amazing things you do.
How are Elyssa and Nick? They have not written to us in many days.
Thank you for having them at your house and taking such good care of them. (This is Elyssa's Dad).

Runla กล่าวว่า...

Hello Elyssa's Dad,
Thank you so so much :) well, They are going to Laos for visa and they will comeback home TODAY, I'm sorry that I didn't written about them. Because I'm so sick and we so sick, Haha. But now we are fine :) and you should not worry I will blog more about them even I'm in Bangkok :)
Take care yourself and have the best weekend too, eiei