9.23.2553

Training day

We (I and Him) got a job at the Suvarnabhumi airport, we have to train before working, 21 September. Yes!! we woke up at 6 o'clock. Then eating at 7, leave at 7:30 But we miss the bus to go to the airport.  So we change the plan we go by the train, it's the direct way to go there. But I need to walk to the train station. So far... well, our boss teach us everything in one day, but you know this Suvarnabhumi airport is so so so so so BIG. We walk around and around to know every where. We so tried and I can't remember it all. We go back home around 6 o'clock.  It's fun and happy day to know that I got a job and I can get in to the terminal ever I'm don't have flight. Here are photo of us that day:








and the bad news for me is I should to makeup for this job, what should I do? 

4 ความคิดเห็น:

Dolphin In The wind กล่าวว่า...

็Ha Ha Ha so funny and tried days

sunrinko กล่าวว่า...

สรุปได้ทำทั้งสองใช่ไหมเนี้ย ตอนแรกก็นึกว่าเฉพาะไอ้รัน แต่ก็ดีแล้วที่ได้ทำทั้งสองคน ตั้งใจทำงาน แล้วอย่าลืมส่งเงินเดือนเดือนแรกให้พ่อกะแม่นะ เป็นเคล็ด คราวของฉัน ฉันไม่ได้ส่งอ่ะ เลยเก็บตังไม่ค่อยอยู่ T-T เศร้า แก้ไขอะไรตอนนี้ก้ไม่ได้ เหอเหอ (เอาไว้เปลี่ยนงานใหม่ก่อน เหอเหอ)

sunrinko กล่าวว่า...

เรื่องแต่งหน้า เทอก็แต่งเป็นนิ แค่ลงสีให้เข้มอีกนิดจากที่เคยแต่ง แต่งพอให้มันมีสีสัน เน้นสีน้ำตาล สีส้ม มันดูเป็นทางการกว่าสีอื่นๆ

Runla กล่าวว่า...

หน้าตาจิงๆดำมาก แต่พอถ่ายรูปติดบัตรน่ะ ขาวเชียว 555