9.04.2553

Weekend

This weekend Rin comeback home and stay for 2 days. And this weekend I will move to Bangkok, this Sunday noon!! Alone on the bus. Well, Today we(Mom, Rin and I) do something that made me happy and peace. This morning we go to donate money for the Chinese Temple in Chiang Mai. We don't go there for long long long time. Dad didn't come,he said he busy with his job. and Nick, Elyssa didn't too because they are still on the way back to home. (They go to Laos for VISA)

วันหยุดอาทิตย์นี้ พี่รินกลับบ้านแล้วก็พักอยู่ที่บ้านสองวัน แล้วอาทิตย์นี้หนูก็จะไปกรุงเทพ เที่ยงวันของอาทิตย์นี้! คนเดียวบนรถบัส วันนี้พวกเราไปทำบางอย่างที่ทำให้หนูมีความสุขแล้วก็รู้สึกสงบ เช้าวันนี้พวกเราไปบริจาคเงินให้วัดจีนในเชียงใหม่ พวกเราไม่ได้ไปที่นั้นนานมากๆแล้ว พ่อไม่ได้ไป พ่อบอกว่าพ่องานยุ่งมาก และนิกกับลิซ่าก็ไม่ได้ไปเพราะว่ากำลังเดินทางกลับบ้าน พวกเขาไปลาวเพื่อวีซ่า

 Dad and Chook dee sit! She can sit!!
before we go some where dogs try to follow us all time.
พ่อกับโชคดีนั่ง โชคดีนั่งได้ด้วยน่ะ 
ก่อนที่พวกเราจะไปไหน เด็กๆชอบวิ่งตามเสมอ






To see the future
ดูอนาคต




After that we go to walking street in the evening with Nick and Elyssa. Here are some picture of us :)  หลังจากนั้น พวกเราก็ไปถนนคนเดินตอนเย็นกับนิกและลิซ่า นี้คือรูปของพวกเรา :)




2 for 100 baht, it's so cheap 
สองตัวหนึ่งร้อยบาท ถูกมากๆ



All we got they are FOOD!!! YUMMY!! HAHAHA
พวกเราซื้อแต่ของกิน!! อร่อย!! ฮาๆๆ

Well, this is my last day in Chiang mai. I will missing my parents so much!! and also missing Nick and Elyssa too and all my dogs!!! I will back home as soon as possible I can :)
วันนี้เป็นวันสุดท้ายที่หนูจะอยู่เชียงใหม่ หนูคงจะคิดถึงพ่อกับแม่มากๆ และก็คิดถึงนิกกับลิซ่าด้วย แล้วก็หมาทุกๆตัวของหนูด้วย หนูจะกลับบ้านเร็วๆนี้ เท่าที่หนูจะทำได้ :)

3 ความคิดเห็น:

Dolphin In The Wind กล่าวว่า...

ว่าแต่ที่ถือนั่นรันกินได้ไหมอ่ะ อิอิ

elyssa กล่าวว่า...

we miss you!!! : (

but you are too cool for finding a job already. wish i had your mad skills ; )

Runla กล่าวว่า...

กินได้จิ อิอิ กินด้วยกันป่าว :)
well, I missing you too!! i got a good news for you. I GOT A JOB!! working at Suvarnabhumi airport. start next month, so excited!! eiei :)