9.10.2553

Halloween card with envelops

Yesterday, I went to the mall with my boyfriend. I got a new idea for making a card. I got a small black envelops.
The 3 black envelops


I cut the white paper for painting and prepare acrylic colors and everything, eiei
I think I will paint something because next month is Halloween's month. I will paint the scary thing for HALLOWEEN!!  So I will paint the graveyard, pumpkin, and the black spider. 

Yes! I'm done!! eiei
size is 10.6x7cm, with out the envelop is 4inch x6.6 cm
and this is stamp for the black envelops, for FREE!!



Happy Halloween's day!!!
You can buy it here
I hope you like my handmade product♥♥♥

2 ความคิดเห็น:

Dolphin In The wind กล่าวว่า...

=,....,= Halloween hehehemesses

Runla กล่าวว่า...

เมืองไทยน่าจะจัดงานบ้างเนอะ จะได้กินขนมเยอะๆเลย อิอิ