9.03.2553

Treasury on ETSY

Do you know this "Treasury" on Etsy. I don't know what it mean ha-ha. But I sew everyone love to use it. and I think they use for shared lovely products for other people. Then I did it one time that is my first time for me on it that. Guess what? My first Treasury is on the front page!!! what!!! I can't believe that the product that I love on there(products that I picked). It made me so excited! I choose the lovely products that I love their style and the color; it's brown. So cute!! I LOVE it all :) Just wanna shared to you.
Well, here are all I choose:

 You can go and see it here 
Believe me they are so so so so so cute for you :)
Have my name on the right (top) Picked by Bigbangzola

See this what I find yesterday, it's so cute earring
Made from Japan(my lovely place) But the price so expensive for me.
I love the flower and it's small, cute and handmade that are all reasons why I love it

Oh Deer!!
I love this color!! Look like chocolate, Yummy!! Small pins
 
She so cute!!! 
I love to find a best idea from internet and everywhere. Because they are so wonderful and made me what to do some fun more.
So Just wanna shared to you what I find today, eiei.
P.s sorry today it not in Thai because I have to hurry to do something with my family;)

2 ความคิดเห็น:

Dolphin In The wind กล่าวว่า...

ได้ขึ้นแปปเดียวดีใจใหญ่เรยนะ อิอิ

Runla กล่าวว่า...

ก็มันน่าตื่นเต้นดีมั๊ยละ อิอิ ตื่นเต้นมากๆเลยน่ะ