9.22.2554

take for long time...

well, I didn't post for LONG TIME!! since Elyssa and Nick back to America and now they move back to Thailand again haha, Because I don't have more time to take care my blog. well, now Im stay in Bangkok with my friend even she didn't stay at our room. I feel like Im alone. But it's okay for me. I get a new job here as a seller at King power. I'm selling a watch, pen etc. If you ask me do you like your job? I will say... not too much. but i still love watch that i sell. I don't know why, may be because I just want to make money before I do thing that I love. do you know what i means? well, i don't have time to make thing cute or handmade product that made me so sad :( because Im so tired for work and back to the room for sleep. I want to find my inspiration some where but it so hard for me. well, not thing to bad and not thing so so so good for me now. Still so so. BUt don't worry im happy here...


My new plan will buy some small camera, eiei

2 ความคิดเห็น:

elyssa กล่าวว่า...

run!! i've been wondering and wondering where you've been! ; ) can't wait to see you again, hopefully not too long...

and the baby can't wait to meet you, either ; )

Runla กล่าวว่า...

Hey!!! I will be back soon, as soon as i can. I can't wait to see you and your kid tooooooo :)))