12.07.2553

A new Pin Cushion

Hey! My shop have 2 pin cushions. There are Strawberry and a ladybug pin cushion.
Last month, my customer "Stacey" bought a pin cushion from my shop. 
She said "Hi Run! I got it and I love it!!! Got any more? My friend needs a new pin cushion. Let me know.Thank you"


She bought this from me:
It's a Strawberry pin cushion. 
Well, She ask me to make more for her friend. Then I made more pin cushion by hand.  It's a Cherry pin cushion. 100% handmade and original design. I made it from cotton; it's soft and perfect for a kid(Wrist KID):) I just finish it, I don't have time to take a photos of it. Next time I will upload for you, eiei
P.s I hope she will like it :)


well, I come for upload a new photos for my pin cushion :) here we are 


You can buy it here, eiei

This is my 100% handmade and an original design, this only one in the world. When you get it, you must proud to use it.
I hope you like my handmade product ♥♥♥

2 ความคิดเห็น:

elyssa กล่าวว่า...

dude, you're one to talk! แม่ just told us you and him had an accident?? you okay?

Runla กล่าวว่า...

Elyssa, Yes we did. So dangerous. But we are okay now. Don't worry :) eiei well, I missing you and every one, hope to see you soon.