11.01.2553

Recycle be the cute stickers

Our job have a paper schedule. It always change every month. I think I will do some thing with it. Then I drawing a Bear and a Bunny on it by pen. I just wanna making a stickers :)


 My schedule work last month, I used black.

drawing BEAR by pen

BUNNY :)

Then cut it!!



Many Bears and Bunny for the sticker :)

Then stick it with the clear sticker and cut it to be perfect. You can use with a notebook, letter, or thing that you want, eiei
P.s. I forgot to take a photos of sticker after a few day I will let's you see it all :) hope you enjoy with my handmade products ;)

Guess what my shop have 100 peoples love'n it, make me so so so so so HAPPY!!!
Thank you everyone for love me and my shop, thank you again and again for buying my handmade product too :) I promise I will make more and more for you to enjoy with my handmade cute thing eiei 


5 ความคิดเห็น:

Coller กล่าวว่า...

Vinyl stickers printing industries online offering you the best vinyl banner and sticker printing solutions for all your business needs and requirements worldwide cost effectively.

elyssa กล่าวว่า...

รัน! น่ารักมาก!
ลีส้าคิดถึงทุกวัน กลับบ้านเลย ; )

Runla กล่าวว่า...

ลีส้าพิมภาษาไทย เย้! 555
I can't wait to back home, SOON!!

Dolphin In The Wind กล่าวว่า...

หมีน้อย คอยแง็บๆ ฮิฮิ

Runla กล่าวว่า...

ฮิมมี่ตัดให้ไง อิอิ